Low maintenance Luxury!!!
Situated in the ever popular Warner Lakes estate, this immaculate low maintenance home has so much to offer. Walking distance to the sparkling lakes of Warner, popular parks, local transport and shops this home will not last long! Offering much more than first meets the eye this is a home that is sure to impress anyone looking for low maintenance living with a quality finish ready to just move in, unpack and enjoy!
This amazing home offers an expansive open plan living and dining with a seamless flow from indoor living to outdoor entertaining through multiple sets of sliding doors out to the generous Timber alfresco dining area complete with Ziptrak shade blinds to create an extended living space and to minimise heat, wind, rain and insects. The back yard offers an ideal stretch of grass for the kids and pet to run amok in absolute privacy.
The stylish gallery kitchen comes complete with a large Caeserstone benchtop, an abundance of cupboard space and perfectly finished with quality appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop/oven & dishwasher.
All 3 bedrooms have been designed with size and family comfort as a premium, offering built-ins, ceiling fans & plush carpets in all. The spacious master bedroom will most definitely impress and comes complete with his and hers walk in robes, ensuite with dual vanity and large walk-in shower.
• Low maintenance 321m2 block
• Timber look flooring
• Study nook
• Bosch security system (back to base capability)
• Seamless indoor / outdoor flow
• Gallery style kitchen with stone benchtops
• 900mm cooktop
• Open plan living and dining
• Split system air conditioning
• Black Aeratron fan (with remote) in the main living area
• Large master with his and hers WIR
• Ensuite with double vanity
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Mercator DC fans (with remotes) in all bedrooms
• Concealed internal laundry
• Merbau timber deck/alfresco
• Ziptrak exterior blinds
• Crim safe security screens
• Rear storage shed (neatly tucked away)
• 250m walk to Warner lakes on one side and Sarbi park on the other